Our spring multivariate analysis courses in Florida were a resounding success. Companies in the chemical, steel, paint, food, and automation industries came out to learn how to use multivariate analysis to improve product quality & develop new products faster.
Michael Dell says we’re in a data economy and data is arguably the most important natural resource of this century. Dell uncovered $310 million in additional revenue last year using advanced analytics. But what about the cost side of the balance sheet?
We’ve shown time and time again that multivariate analysis helps companies uncover hidden insights in their manufacturing data so they can improve product quality, which in turn saves costly rework, scrap, and keeps customers happy.
Times have Changed and the Data Economy is Here
We had record attendance at our recent courses, and most participants came with a well-defined multivariate analysis project in mind. It’s clear that industry-leading companies are ready to invest in using analytics for faster troubleshooting, process monitoring and better decision making.
There were lots of great questions from the audience, especially during our comprehensive course. Lively discussion between participants continued over lunches on the beautiful patios of downtown St. Petersburg, and we also had a little fun at the beach, the Dali museum and the Tampa Bay Rays game.
Here are a few of the comments we received from our participants:
About ProMV, our desktop multivariate analysis software:
- Plots are very intuitive and easy to create
- Contribution plots are nice
- Straightforward to use, very powerful, and I can’t wait to use it
- I like that it has different visualization tools (than standard stats software tools)
- I like ProMV’s ability to help me quickly analyze data and interpret results
On the course material and the instructors:
- The material was wonderfully presented
- Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic instructors
- Both instructors were willing to spend individual time to discuss specific applications
- Both were a joy to listen to. They were clear and responsive to questions
- Well prepared, very good presentation – you helped me understand a lot of material in a short time
Join us at an upcoming multivariate analysis course. We also offer in-house courses.