This is executed more efficiently and with higher accuracy than humanly possible. Yet product defects are often a result of temperature variation, and this property cannot be captured by the human eye or by a color camera.
ProSensus’ machine vision solutions for manufacturers employing thermal cameras overcome this limitation by precisely measuring quantifiable temperature variation within an image. The resulting thermal image facilitates quality monitoring and control based on temperature-guided objectives.
Advanced Real-Time Inspection & Control
Examples of thermal machine vision objectives include:
- Tracking average product temperature
- Monitoring temperature distribution profiles
- Hot and cold spot detection
- Upper and lower control limit alarms
- Detection and quantification of features measurable by temperature (ex/ blisters, coating level)
Hardware + Software = Turnkey
We offer a fully turnkey solution that includes:
- Custom hardware, algorithm, and control room software
- Results logged to database, images logged to storage server
- Robust design proven to: detect minimum defect size, withstand harsh manufacturing conditions, operate at high throughput, and retrofit into space-limited plants
- Demo equipment available for imaging trial
Measure Your Product Temperature Variations
Thermal vision systems have been installed by ProSensus across several industries. Some examples include:
- Monitoring the temperature of food products for food safety
- Inspecting thermal images of fried food product for blister formation
- Extracting thermal characteristics of synthetic rubber crumb
Start measuring variations in product temperature at your manufacturing facility. Contact us for more information or to book an in-plant demo.